Countdown timers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Few days ago, I had spoilt my SE W910i. So now I'm using my wife's old handphone SE W800i. I really couldn't get used to it at first. Because the display screen is damn f**king smaller than my W910i.

Yesterday I browsed through Singapore's Sony Ericsson website to check for new updates and see if there will be any new SE handphone models that will be launching soon in Singapore. My wife had mentioned that she would like to get the SE T707 flip phone so she couldn't wait for her contract to end. Before she saw SE T707 she was thinking to get SE Idou. I'm sure SE Idou will cost a bomb. For myself, I'm interested in SE C903. I really fell in love with the SE slider model handphone. That's why I bought SE W910i even though it doesn't have flash, WiFi etc. But I love its light and slim design. For SE C903 it may heavy and bulky but it has GPS, flash, 5mp etc.

What if humans can live without food; that will be the best. Then I can save up all my money to buy anything I want and travel everywhere I want to go. But I think this will only happen in my dream. Hahaha... Let me work hard and save hard to fulfill my dreams. Till our contract end, I can buy new handphones for myself and my wife. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment