Countdown timers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

What A Bad Day~!


Another working Saturday, need to collect sample at morning 9am and at night 9pm. Managed to woke up on time and reached office around 8:30am. Nothing much happen at work but some bad thing happened to my pity handphone. I realised it when I took out for some calculation. Haiz... I think I was accidentally broken my handphone screen when I squat down in toilet. I'm so upset and my heart so pain to my pity handphone. Wonder how come SE W910's screen so fragile? Can I send my handphone to SE Service Centre replace it when it still under warranty? I don't think so! But I'll send an email or give them a call to confirm first. SAD AH...... would like to scold vulgarities. ~!@#$%^&*()

Big cracked on the screen~! Damn fragile...

Done everything need to done in office and stay there to online and monitor a while. When I was thinking to leave office soon. Suddenly the front door opened, Dr Mark came back to office. I don't feel like to stay in office anymore since my job had done so I just went home.

Yesterday had decided to watch movie at CCK Lot 1 because we left a Shaw movie ticket which is going to expired today. Then me and my wife took LRT to Lot 1 have our lunch and movie. While walked into a shop I saw this big black frame glasses, look funny so I just wear it and took a photo. Funny right~! Am I look like one of the Chipmunks? Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment