Countdown timers

Friday, April 3, 2009

Last Minute Shinjuku Incident

When I was going to knock off and leave office last night. My friend cum colleague given me a call and ask me whether I want to go to watch Shinjuku Incident by jackie chan at 1130pm till 130am. I just asked my wife and she is OK with it so we rushed home to leave our bags and helmets at home. Once I reached home my friend was on his way come over to pick us.

He is lucky that he got a parking lot immediately when we reached the open car park opposite Cineleisure. He want to have a smoke and wait for another 2 friends coming over to meet us. Me and my wife go up to 9th floor to buy ticket. At first, we never watch midnight show at Cineleisure on weekdays. I never know there a smaller theatre and ticket selling counter. I only know the ticket selling counter at basement & 5th floor and 9th floor is for gaming. Sometime good luck & sometime bad the 1130pm Shinjuku Incident sold out. End up we decided to watch another time lot at 2am. 

Since time is still young, we went to youth park Kopitiam have a drink, eat some food and talk cock. One of my friend Ace he look tired then we went back to 9th floor and looked for a place that we can sit or lie down to have a rest. Because we was nothing to do and quite boring. My wife went to play game with my friend while I still lied on the sofa. About 10 minutes later I went to look for my wife and see what game she played. She played photo hunt but we 3 person with 6 eyes can't even find the different of some photo.

When she had finished all her games she saw someone played the catch toy's machine and she would like me to catch one for her. I asked her what she want and she told me a purple colour Carebear. I'm damn lucky I caught the purple colour Carebear at one time. Then she saw a couple caught the mushroom head toy and she also want one too. This time I caught the mushroom head toy with my last 1 dollar coin. I think I spent less than 10 dollar to caught this 2 toys but the following toy we spent more than 20 dollar to caught it. Have to thanks my friend Anthony to help I don't think I can caught this toy without his help. Finally my wife can happily to watch movie if not she still crying.

Here the photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment