Countdown timers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Free Part Timer For My Wife's Office

I leaf office early today at around 4:10pm because was helped company send some goods to Kallang, Blk 39, Jalan Tiga. After that I just went over to my wife to meet my wife for dinner since she work night shift and she'll have her dinner around 5:30pm to 6pm.

Once I reached her office car park I gave her a called to confirm whether she have been out for dinner. She told me she not out for her dinner yet so I went to her office and waited for her. Whose know their Manager Ivory going to have a short meeting with all of them. No one will be in the office. She asked me for helped, pick up the phone call, take down their name and contact number. What to do? Need to wait for my wife...

Bell rang... Someone pressed the bell for help. WTF... Really don't know what I can do. Just try my best to do what I can do. Walked out to reception told the lady they're in meeting and asked anything that I can help. She told me she found a letter from Monash University with her long long time ago. This letter shown she have credits with them. She want to check can get the credits in cheque for her. I get the letter to ask Gevelle (Wife Colleague) make a photocopy for me because I don't have password to login their copier. Only staff have personal password. She asked for stamp of received when I passed her the copy. I'm totally noob. Lucky I still manage to find where the stamp is.

Another bell rang, a student would like to collect his assignment where I really don't know where. Told him they're in meeting and he said he'll wait. Once I walked in to office I saw they're back from meeting then I told my wife his student want to collect assignment.

After that, me, wife & one of her colleague Sharifa. Three of us went to our dinner at Funan IT. Window shopping there after our dinner. When we on our way back to my wife office we saw this at the cross junction in between PP and Funan. Think must be some oversea VIP/embassy if not wouldn't need so many traffic police to convoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment