Countdown timers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Raining Day~!

Today is a raining day~! The raining really come at the best time. It make the weather cooler and feel better. Last few day the weather really f**king HOT even at night. I bathed with cold water before I went to slept. I'll still sweat when I walked into my room.

My wife had talked she would like to go the new Tampines 1 shopping centre. Since the weather is good today then I gave my wife a called and pick up her up to Tampines 1. Last night, before slept I had read the I-Week magazine, it introduced Tampines 1 had 172 shop. Uniquo is a famous japan boutique. They had their first and only shop at Tampines 1 and she had bought a  cardigan at Uniquo. I found they had many different type of clothes. As long you're creative enough you can find your personal style wear there. I like their clothes too but I just want to save the money for Bangkok expenses. =p

This is the cardigan she bought at Uniquo


No comments:

Post a Comment