Countdown timers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Collect Our Prize~!

Thursday I'm off so I went to collect my prize at JTC Summit at Jurong East. There are security guard at the lift to request you to change your pass if you would like to go up to the building. I went up to 30 floor the highest floor of the building after I changed my pass. I walked in to jobsDB.com main door there are no reception so I walk inside to told them I'm looking for Mr. James Ong. They asked us to wait for awhile. When we seat down at sofa outside Mr. James Ong just came back from toilet.

He is a very gentle and soft person even when he speak. He collected my IC for verified and photocopied. He came out from office with a envelop and camera. After he passed me the envelop he request us to take a photo. I think the photo will be on their website soon once they announce the results. Why he never ask us to wear nicer when we going over to collect our gift. Hahaha...

Here the prize:



My wife very happy and excited about this Bangkok trip she wrote it on her facebook and MSN's nickname. One of our friend William he saw it then he message her in facebook to tell her he'll going to Bangkok on May too. So we decided to go with him together. What we need to do now is apply leave and book air ticket. Hotel will not be a problem because we are not going on holiday period and there are so many hotel for us to choose.

Finally, I can go travel with my wife and my mistress (DSLR). I think I'll can back with a lot of new clothes and photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment