Countdown timers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Damn It~! I Lost My Photo.

Yesterday I brought my camera to my eldest auntie's house at Ang Mo Kio. My youngest auntie brought my niece Eu Sea back to Singapore from my hometown. Brought my camera there to take some of her photos and compare how much difference is her latest and previous look. Last time she was skinny type and we still happy that her size is like my sister - "small size" - but now she is growing fast and looking more like her father.

Actually I had took some nice shots of her and tried to copy the file into my Mac just now. When I inserted my SD card, WTH... I can't read any file inside my SD card. I even tried with my wife's laptop and my camera. It only shown memory space with a few used shots. Damn it... I lost all the photos I took yesterday. Sianz...

At my auntie's house we kept playing with Eu Sea. She's damn adorable now and doesn't crying as much as before. So we stayed on to have our dinner there since we'll have some red wine later. Actually, I was supposed to gocollect my goods from a ClubSnap member called John at Potong Pasir after 8pm. This is the time he indicated in private massage he sent to me. Luckily, I had saved his handphone number and sent him a SMS before I actually went over. If not, I'd have wasted my time and petrol because he replied to say that he is still outside and will only be home after 9pm. Then I just told him take his time since he still busy outside and I'll collect it from him the next day.

Tomorrow I will be going down to Marina Square collect my GV member card and watch Wolverine. So after the show is almost 3pm and I can go to collect my diffuser and battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment