Countdown timers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Careless & Speeding Huge Vehicle Driver Nowadays.

I think a lot of passenger injured.

Careless or speeding huge vehicle driver?

This driver must be serious injuries.

What a pity bus driver & passenger

Hit from the back side.


Don't know there are any passenger at the seat behind.

I saw this accident happened at Selegie Road after I fetched my wife to work and on my way to bike shop at Macpherson Road. It causes a big jam there so I just busybody to stop my bike somewhere near and get down to take some photo for my blog. Hahaha...

When I reach the bike shop I just show the photos to lady boss. She told me it happened at morning time and photo already on STOMP. WOW... the STOMPER really done a good job. Actually I hate those huge vehicle sometime they drive up to 80~90km per hour on the expressway. They never think that they can stop on the time at that speed? Haiz... Just good luck to everyone who ride/drive on the road and be careful or far away from those huge vehicle, rude and careless driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment