Countdown timers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WOOHOO... I Won~! I Won~!

This afternoon I was so surprised when I read this e-mail shown below.

CONGRATULATIONS AARON MA, YOU WON IN OUR 'MY SWEET VALENTINE CONTEST'






Inbox
X






from James Ong
to ahdun.aaron@gmail.com
date Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 3:39 PM
subject CONGRATULATIONS AARON MA, YOU WON IN OUR 'MY SWEET VALENTINE CONTEST'
mailed-by jobsdb.com.sg

hide details 3:39 PM (8 hours ago)

Dear Aaron Ma,
Thank you for joining 88DB.com's "My Sweet Valentine" contest last February 2009.
You have been chosen as our Lucky Voter and you have won:
1. A 3D/2N stay at Dusit Thani Bangkok (valued at S$1100)
Complimentary 2 nights stay in Grand Room inclusive of daily buffet breakfast and Dusit Club benefits.
Validity: 01 Mar – 31 Oct 2009
2. 1 bouquet of flowers from sponsor Flower Advisor delivered to your hotel in Bangkok or your Singapore address.
Congratulations from your 88DB.com family!
Please reply with your:
[ ] Complete Name
[ ] NRIC
[ ] Address
[ ] Mobile Number
We will give you the next step in claiming your prize once you send us your details.

Thanks,

JAMES P. ONG
Web and Creative Editor
88DB Singapore Pte Ltd
www.88DB.com

DID: (65) 6578 8201
Tel: (65) 6238 1688 Fax: (65) 6438 1688
8 Jurong Town Hall Road
The JTC Summit 30-02, (S) 609434


Increase your business REACH and VISIBILITY with a web marketing campaign − for as low as $99.







OH MY GOD~! I couldn't believe my eyes but this is true so I forwarded this e-mail to my wife and gave her a call to tell her the good news. She also was excited because both of us had never been Bangkok, Thailand before. Luckily I'm off tomorrow and I'll head down to collect my prize first thing in the morning. Hehehe...

Prize is only for 3D2N stay at the 5-star hotel, and since we need to buy our own airtickets there ourselves, I figured we might as well extend our stay there for 2 more days. So now we're busy researching on cheap airtickets, accommodation, food, places to see and shop, etc. Of course we'll also need help, information and advice from friends, colleagues and relatives who had been to Bangkok.

This will be my virgin Bangkok, Thailand trip so wish me luck that my leave will be approved. GOD BLESS ME~! Bangkok here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment