Countdown timers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

What A Bad Experience Of The Day~!

Last week my wife won both of us a FREE facial session from a SPA company if you are the first 150 persons to join as a fan of the company in FACEBOOK. My wife had made an appointment at Hill Street Outlet at 10am today so I also made an appointment for haircut at 2pm as I haven't cut my hair from Chinese New Year till now, same for my wife too.

Our Sunday morning breakfast~!
As usual, we reach there on time, filled up a form with our personal details, and proceed to the room for the FREE facial session. I was brought to a small individual cubicle and she asked me to take off my shirt. At first, I was thinking “shit, I’m inside a 'pirated ship'”. This is my first time having a facial and I didn't know I need to take off my shirt for it.

After we finished our FREE facial session they had prepared two cups of tea for us. Actually we know what will happen when the lady just came over to ask how we feel after the facial and tried to 'psycho' us to sign up with their promotional package but we refused. She kept trying and trying to sell us their package but my wife told her that we need to discuss about it.

Firstly, we don’t know what's the ingredient of products that they use. Secondly, how good are their products that they are using? Thirdly, is the product used on my face suitable for my skin type? We found that they actually used some kind of acid for their "Avro Peel" facial and this is what we are worried about. Because we don’t know what kind of acid they used and how strong of the acid. Acid will causes our skin become thinner if you use it often.

Suddenly, my wife told me what the beautician did for her that my beautician never did for me. How come they have different standard? Not only this, I found out something disgusting when I left there. I had took a photo to show everyone. Are you prepared for this?


Disgusting but this is not my "pi sai".
They never clean for me properly. WTH~!

Luckily my wife had brought her wet tissue so I could use that to clean my nose. Then we just left for our next destination Toa Payoh Emmanuel Saloon. Anyway I'll only show some photo I took at the saloon. It took our whole afternoon there, having our late lunch there and I also had a nap there.

Start trimming her hair
Start perming her hair
After: back view
After: front view
Before my hair cut (look suck)
1 day after my hair cut
After hair cut we went over to my cousin's house at Sembawang to look for my mum and see her 2nd baby son "子锋" because my mum was help her with her confinement at her house. Her baby look slim, handsome and with dimples. Hopefully our future baby have dimples too like my wife.





No comments:

Post a Comment