Countdown timers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream FREE Cone Day~!

I'm off yesterday so never send my wife to work but need to pick her up from work. I woke up around 10am then went to do thing that I want to. Bought a CD pouch at Popular to keep my CD/DVD and thrown away those useless CD/DVD case. Make my room look tiny. I leaf home at 4pm straight forward to Amway showroom to bought some stuff for her.

I always tried to enter city area before 530pm as I can to save some money even though she knock off at 730pm yesterday. As usual, I'll walk around at PP, Funan, stay in her office online or chit chat with Jean mummy if I reach her office early. Yesterday when I reached her office I urged to have some fruit juice so I gave her a called and asked whether she would like to have fruit juice too. But she told me today is Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream FREE cone day, asked me to Raffles City queue up for FREE ice-cream. Actually, I never want to because I knew human love to quit up for FREE thing especially in Singapore so it must be a long queue. She said since you already here so early. Why not queue up for FREE Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream? End up I agreed with her.

I went to bought our fruit juice before I went over to queue up. Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream is at basement of Raffles City. When I walked down to basement I saw full of people downstair especially students. The queue is damn long (see the pictures shown below) just like a snake turn here and there and the end of the queue only 20 steps away from the escalator. 

I saw some people they are queue up for their friends, family or colleague. They just anyhow jump into the queue with their friend. Lucky no one is jump queue in front of me. I'll scold them and make them fell embarrass.

Finally, I get my FREE Ice-cream
At least 6 person there to serve the FREE ice-cream
See! After collected their FREE ice-cream the
student still standing around there in a big group.
The endless queue. Lucky I went early.
Getting more and more peoples
because everyone had knocked off from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment