Countdown timers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Failed My Class 2A 3.01 Lesson~!

This morning I went for my Class 2A 3.01 lesson at BBDC session 1. Actually I thought I can pass my 3.01 lesson but I failed. Because I still not familiar with the actual test route and I proceed to wrong course. That's an immediate failure even I did good in every section like figure 8, narrow prank, bumpy course etc.

If I pass this lesson today. I'll book for an extra self practice lesson to familiar and memorise actual test route to ensure that I can pass my TP in one time. Now I won't go for an extra self practice. As long I pass my 3.01 lesson next Tuesday (session 1 again). This 3.01 lesson will be my extra self practice lesson. =p If still have any immediate failure then I got no choice to book another session until I pass my 3.01 lesson.

Good luck to me~! I'm sure I'll pass my 3.01 lesson next Tuesday... I want to pass my TP in one time. Jia You...

No comments:

Post a Comment