Countdown timers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Tired~!

Today was so tired. 1 hour+ slept and 1 whole day photo shoot for my friend Zhi Xiang & Cai Xia wedding. Everything are processed smoothly. Only I'm the blur one who make some misunderstanding.

First, I was thinking they'll be back to their new house at Blk 246 after Zhi Xiang picked up his wife. Actually, they went back to Zhi Xiang parent's house at Blk 512 for pray and chinese ceremony. I had been waiting for them to reach but I never seen one of their car. Then I tried to call Simon. He told me they had reach Zhi Xiang parent's house at 12 floor. So I immediately flight over to his parent house. Lucky I rushed over on time. They haven't start the tea ceremony yet. After they had done everything just they back to their new house.

Second, I heard he said he'll send his wife back to her house for rest so once all left their new house I go back to charge my hp and loaded photos I took this morning into my laptop. About 15~20 mins later, William gave me a call. Ask me where am I and they're going tea ceremony at Cai Xia parent's house. I really blur and never ask properly what is the next step to go. Lucky Simon was there to take photo for them.

Other than this 2 mistake & misunderstanding I had committed. The following wedding dinner can consider smooth in process. I'll try to upload some photos to share with your. =) I should go to sleep now. Tomorrow still have to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment