Countdown timers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dad's Birthday Celebration

Last weekend was going back to hometown for Dad's birthday celebration. Dad were very happy. Because almost whole family members were there to celebrated and sang birthday song for him. Only my eldest sister's family at Hong Kong.

After Dad's birthday celebration, 5 of us (Me, my wife Sophia, BIL Desmond, Brother Ken and his wife May) still continue some drinks and chit chat. Don't know why Desmond asked his age different with my brother (Ken) and his wife (May). The different of his age with my brother are 6 years old and 4 years old for May. What a coincidence! Me and my wife age different with Desmond are also 4 and 6 years old. Me and wife said together we can buy 4D for 4466. So we all decided to bet for this number on Sunday.

Luckily, Desmond had reminded us to bet for 4466 when we almost forgot about what we said last night. We betted $30 4466 for permutation. That night we won starter prize 6644. Tomorrow morning me and my wife will flight to Hong Kong. The money we won just come on the right time for us to spend in Hong Kong. Hahaha...

Here are some photos I took. =)





I drunk...






No comments:

Post a Comment