Countdown timers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So Old Yet Still So Cool

Just now we was at iluma's film garde buy ticket for tomorrow night show. We saw 8 days exhibition at level one. So we decided to explored the 8 days exhibition after we bought movie ticket. Below is "So old yet still so cool" photos I would like to share. Some of the face you might feel familiar but I don't think you still can remember all their name. LOL...

SBC Actress(I think that time TCS did not exist yet) - Xiang Yun
Hong Kong Singer/Actor/Host - Alan Tam(left) & Eric Tsang
万人迷 - Takeshi Kaneshiro
Always the same - Edmund Chen Zhi Cai
Do you still remember L.A.Boyz?
Remember "Scissor Hand" taught in their “舞林秘计”?
When David Gan still with his hair!
Do you know (right below) his name?
Totally forgot what their name. LOL...
Chen Xiu Huan - My sister took photos with her long long time ago.
Pan Ling Ling - Stand beside of me in Taka LV shop at least 6 years ago.
Chew Chor Meng - Too young, at 1st I still don't know who is him.
Dick Lee - I think this is the most classic one.
Look funny... LOL... Think now look smarter and man.
Aaron Kwok - Everyone cut like his hair style & learn how he dance.
“对你爱,爱,爱,不完...”

No comments:

Post a Comment