Countdown timers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Day~!

Hahaha... I'm back from my 1st practical lesson. Felt a bit tired. Even though I'm not satisfied my performance but instructor said I can control clutch quite good especially at bumpy course.

Actually, I got my Class 2B license in Malaysia. Everything I learnt there have a lot of different from here. Time limitation for figure 'S', bumpy course, crank course etc. Last time they only take time for narrow plank. So all these are brand new challenge to me especially figure 'S' but this afternoon I still managed to complete my stage 1 practical lesson.

Our instructor are very good and friendly. Even though we were came for stage 1 practical lesson but he taught us about figure 'S' and crank course what should learn on stage 2 practical lesson. I'm really enjoy the lesson today. Can't wait for the stage 2 and 3 practical lesson. Possibility I'll go for Class 2 license 1 year after I pass my Class 2A. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment