Countdown timers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Should I Ride Back To My Hometown?

Last night when I was home. My sister told me they had decided to book 3 tables to celebrate father's birthday at Labis restaurant. One of the reason is all sibling and their kids will be there (except my eldest sister's family in HK). She also informed me my youngest sister will be go back on 24th Dec night. Actually was thinking to go back with them. But the problem is my company had arranged me to work on 25th. WTH...

Headache sia~! I think I only have 2 choice. Either ride back or rent a car. What should I do? End up, my wife will be one who suffer if I ride back. Most possiblility will be rent a car to go back. Even though the cost is expensive. What to do? I can't be a unfilial child, right!

Another 2 more weeks we will flight to HK. I haven't list down what to bring and don't know what my aunties ask me to bring for my sister in HK. Now we don't even have a hard case luggage for us to pack our things yet. Jialat... everything don't have and haven't prepare yet~! =p Hopefully everything go smooth and have a good ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment