Countdown timers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Finally~!

Yesterday was trying to get the limited edition Octopus "八达通" by Carrie Chau. I open Octopus website to showed my sister how it look like. My sister said this limited edition Octopus card launched on May and don't think we can get it anymore.

But she told me Octopus got new "mini soccer shoe" launching soon. Then she login to her email to show me the email. Once I read the email I found the limited edition Octopus designed by Carrie Chau are still available in some 7-11. So I just go to check where is still available and we'll go down to that area shop and eat.

At the first shop we asked, they only left the white colour box. I worried I can't find anymore so I just bought it. Then we continue to our shopping and food. We enjoy the delicious dessert and most spicy curry in Hong Kong "ah long curry". When we going to go home we passed by a 7-11. I just tried my lucky walk in and asked the limited edition Octopus card. They have 2 of it, black and white colour box. Hurry to draw out the money from my wallet and bought the black colour one for collection. =)

Really enjoy in Hong Kong. Tomorrow is New Year Eve so where we'll going to countdown? Still haven't decide yet. Causeway bay or Lam Guai Fang? To be continue my daily program.

Yummy "lao sha bao".
This old car just outside the restaurant.
1st Gmax I saw in Hong Kong.
If you love spicy food you must try this at Jordan, HK.
My extra spicy beef tough curry rice.
This is the Limited Edition Octopus card. Yeah~!

No comments:

Post a Comment