Countdown timers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Sunday Movie (Wolverine) @ Marina Square

What a sunny sunday morning! We had decided the night before to catch a movie at Marina Square at 12:30pm or 1:35pm. I had planned to collect my camera accessories after the movie at between 3pm to 5pm from ClubSnap member John.

Once we reached Marina Square, we went straight to the cinema, bought our tickets and collected my GV member card. Actually my wife had that card but she lost it so she asked me to apply for it. At first, I still thought that there will be discount on movie tickets during the weekend. Ended up my wife told me that the special discount is only for Tuesday - each ticket priced at $6.50.

We bought tickets for Wolverine at 1:35pm then we went to our lunch at Carl's Jr. I think alot of UOB card holders will be attracted to having their meals at there as there is 10% discount when you spend over $20 bucks and 15% discount when you spend more than $30 bucks.


We went over to Punggol at around 4pm to see Eu Sea. Took some of her photos and joined them for dinner at Cactus Road. My uncle had brought 2 bottles of red wine there to drink but couldn't finish it. So my uncle asked us to continue and finish the red wine at my auntie's house at AMK. We left there around 10:30pm to head back to home. Below is Eu Sea latest photos...






My Wife

1 comment: