Countdown timers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm Back~!

Finally we had back from our 6D5N Bangkok trip. I and my wife are missing the food, culture, life and people there. My wife missed 3 of them. We knew them at a pub name King's Garden where is near our accommodation.

Most she missed is Aou. She very dramatic like one of her colleague name Philyna or even more. Second is Kwan, She is one of the waitress who served us since the 1st day we been there. Her look very cute and her reaction cute too. Then is Cookie, she quite a shy girl and speak less. At first, she like to sticked to my wife, touch her and play games with her. Until the last night, she sticked to our friend - William. He going to Bangkok with us alone and we knew he quite interest about this girl so my wife keep being matchmaker to help him.

When I settle wedding album of my friend. I'll upload the photo I took in Bangkok.

No comments:

Post a Comment