Countdown timers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pay My Old Friend A Visit~!

This afternoon I went down to bike shop for some servicing after sent my wife to work. After serviced my bike, I went to looked for Garie. Because since Matt left the company till now I haven't pay him a visit. Don't know how his company going on now.

Sent him a SMS before I went over. When I reached outside of his office he already there waiting for me. He brought me to his new office but he told me he will move to opposite building end of this month. Once I step in to his office I saw a lady there and he introduce to me her name is Jessica. Actually I saw her last time when I met Garie and Matt at coffee shop some where near their office. Now she working for Garie and they had unsubscripted their old company and registered a new company name Apple Pie Advertising. He going to advertise his company in yellowpages. Can see that his business keep growing and getting more clients. I'm happy for him. When I can be like him? Become my own boss and have own business.

I left his office around 6:30pm and went to Sim Lim Square. Went there to bought 8GB SD card for coming Sunday wedding photo taking. This will be my 2nd time photo taking. Hopefully is enough for photo taking from morning till evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment