Countdown timers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sad~!

Tuesday I went to a interview at Fuji Xerox for the position of Printer Room Officer.  Have a long long time never go for any interview so I felt a bit nervous. My interview at 11pm but I reached half an hour early to get ready.

Have a long long time never go for any interview. I felt a bit nervous when interviewer asked me to introduce myself. Because I don't know what I have to talk about myself. I'm quite a low confidence person. I always think what I can do is not good enough and other people can do better than me. Anyway I had all the experience they need like printing and computer knowledge. She said, final result will come out end of the week.

Received a called from them at afternoon 3plus. Asked me whether is it ok for them to call my previous company. What can I say even I have thousand of unwilling. So just ask them to call as they like. Today already thursday still don't have any news. God bless me~! Hope they'll give me a call tomorrow. GOOD LUCK TO MYSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment