Countdown timers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My First Wedding Photography

One day, I received an email from my secondary schoolmate Irene. I'm so surprised she asked me as her photographer on her actual wedding day because she saw one of my photo I had uploaded to friendster.

Here is the photo she saw:


She told me she likes the feeling of this photo which is why she asked me to be her photographer. I told her honestly that I didn't have any experience in taking photos for an event, including actual day wedding. She didn't mind me being inexperienced and still believed in me and encouraged me to be her photographer.  I am thankful that she so readily give me a chance to be her photographer and let me build up my portfolio. Luckily she likes the photos that I took on her wedding day and here are some of the photos that I had taken. =)



















No comments:

Post a Comment