Countdown timers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

IBIS Hotel @ Bencoolen Street (Part 1)

Today I left the office at 5pm and headed down to IBIS Hotel at Bencoolen Street. At first, I couldn't find the hotel location. Finally I called the hotel and found out that the IBIS Hotel is located at opposite of NAFA Campus 3 or Summerview Hotel. If you search from streetdirectory.com, it'll be showed as Under Construction. See Map!

Finally I reached the IBIS Hotel. When I first stepped into the hotel, it gave me the feeling of 'modern living'. It is nicely designed and decorated with a mod concept. For me, complimentary access to internet in the comfort of your own room is one thing that attracted me. I think most of the Hotel you'll need to pay if you want to use their wireless access.

Here are some pictures of the room:

Our room 802 (Huat ah)




 


To be continued... Now going out~!

No comments:

Post a Comment