Countdown timers

Friday, February 20, 2009

4 Days Stayed At Ibis Hotel Only Cost S$1.20? =p

My wife called me after she checked out from Ibis Hotel. Due to some problem they couldn't deduct the charges from my card so they requested that she pay by cash. We had stayed there from Monday night till Thursday night inclusive and total amount of charges should be S$4++ but end up they only charged my wife S$1.20. They really given to us a BIG BIG BIG discount. Hahaha... *LOL* But perhaps they have already deducted the first 3 nights' stay from my card. So I probably need to print my bankbook to confirm if any payment was deducted form my account.

Actually we had wanted to try their buffet breakfast to see if it's good or not. But too bad, we always wake up just in time for work, so no time to enjoy the buffet breakfast. My wife seems to have fallen in love with the Ibis Hotel so she had booked another few more days in March. I know one of the reasons why she likes to stay at the hotel is because it's very near her office. She can even walk to work in 10 minutes time though she's lazy to do so and will take the bus instead. But it's only 5 mins away from her office by bus.

Ibis Hotel, I'll be back to try your buffet breakfast and I'll take some more photos and upload them here. =) Hopefully the food will not disappoint as I also quite like the hotel overall. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment