Countdown timers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Excited & Nervous~!

Some of my friend who ride class 2 bike asked me why don't I take Class 2A and Class 2 license? So next time we can touring together. They told me big bike are safe than small bike. Small biker always get bully by car, van or trunk.

One day, I checked on BBDC (Bukit Batok Driving Centre) website and I don't know why I fill up the application form and submit Class 2A enrollment. Maybe I felt that I'm getting older I should learn or get something what I want to and haven't done yet before I regret. I'm a person can't really make a decision and always thinking too much. Like I got no money to get a Class 2A/2 bike. Why I want to get Class 2A/2 license this and that. Start from today, I will try/do things I would like to. Like study, learn air brush, re-spray my bike's color by myself etc.

Anyway today is my Class 2A 1st practical training. I felt a bit nervous and excited. Nervous, because I had 3yrs nv ride a manual bike after my accident. (Actually, yesterday I had ride my friend's Honda Deauville 650cc) He asked me get use of the clutch before I go for my 1st lesson. He really a good friend of mine and trust my riding skill. Thanks him so much~!

Think I got to go now. Go for my lunch and prepare everything need to bring for my 1st lesson at 14:10. Think I'll be enjoy the lesson. Good luck to me... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment