Countdown timers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Birthday Celebration~!

Hahaha... Anyway is not my birthday celebration. Is my niece 'Eu Sea' birthday celebration at Changi T3 Crystal Jade Shanghai Restaurant on 30th Oct 2009. I think I had been few month never use my Nikon DSLR to take any photo. If the photos are not as good looking as what you expected please forgive the unskillful me. =p

Think I need to start practice my photo taking skill now. Because I'll be my friend 'Zhi Xiang' wedding photographer on 6th Dec 2009. I also hope I can take a lot of nice photos like I took at Bangkok when I travel to Hong Kong end of this year. Below are photos I took on 'Eu Sea' birthday celebration.

She tried to caught the candle instant of blow off it.
When I can eat my cake???
~Kitty Cake~
Finger Lickin' Good

Nothing I can eat so I just play.
I want to eat cake but not "Ni Du"
Eat finger, taste better~!
Yummy~!
Her daddy very busy to record down every moment of his little princess.

My cousin 'Qing Wei' & his girlfriend
Can this ang pao eat?


I want toy~! Don't want red pocket...


My cousin 'Er An' was praying~! When he can find a girlfriend? LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment