Countdown timers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Don't Push Your Luck by Parking Your Car Downstairs

Just now I was on my way home to change. When I rode past this car, we heard a loud "bang". It sounded like someone jumped off from the building and landed on the car's windscreen. I immediately looked up but I could not see anyone nor anything wrong. I only saw a lot of neighbours looking out from their windows and I just parked my bike by the side and walked closer to the car to have a look.

What I saw was just a broken plant pot on the windscreen. But all the pots of plants that I can see on the floors above are all behind the railings. Did someone throw the vase down? At first, I was still worried about seeing a dead body on the car's windscreen! I think I was thinking too much! Hahaha...

Finally the owner came down. He walked towards my wife and I to ask me we had seen anything. I just told him that I didn't see anything and that I had just stopped to have a look after I heard the loud sound. He looked very frustrated and kept calling on his handphone. About 2 minutes later, his girlfriend came down, who seemed more upset than her boyfriend.

I think this is a very good example and reminder to those who have money to buy car but not willing to pay for the parking and always park their cars downstairs. So don't push your luck; otherwise your car may end up like the picture shown below. =)


GOOD LUCK TO ALL CAR OWNERS WHO PARK BELOW HDB FLATS~!

No comments:

Post a Comment