Countdown timers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Trend?

Have you read the news during the past few months? Did you notice a new trend in the younger generation and what they do? Take for example the recent news about this secondary school couple hugging, kissing and even having oral sex in the day time at a public area - at one of the MSCP (Multi Storey Car Park) in Hougang.

Today I also saw such behaviour when I was delivering goods to Yishun Ring Road. I rode into the MSCP and was looking for a bike parking lot but I couldn't find any empty lot. What can I do? Just continue riding up the MSCP and see if there are anymore empty lots at the top. When I reached the 4th or 5th floor of the MSCP, I was surprised to see a group of about 6 to 7 of secondary students there. They were sitting on 2 big mats with some drinks and snacks. I'm wondering what are they doing at a deserted part of the MSCP? Why don't they just hang out at those fast food restaurant where their is air-conditioning? Is it because they are engaging in illegal activities?

Technology is growing so fast such that with just a click you can find any information you want within seconds. This causes youngsters nowadays to be more curious and would like to try having sex. You can read from the papers how many people had been jailed for having sex with the underaged or how many secondary students had become a unwed mothers? Actually I quite worried about my child in the future when we decide to have kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment