Countdown timers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

My 1st Try of KOBE Beef

Humans need food to supply energy to survive. Other than this we also need to satisfy our sight, smell and taste, my wife and I were always thinking where to eat and what to eat everyday. Last night, she checked this website www.hungygowhere.com and searched for good food near our place. 

We had long wanted to go explore Sunset Way, so she searched for some good eating places there. She mentioned "Grill-Out" and I remembered watching MediaCorp's recommendation of "Grill-Out", an American Restaurant at Sunset Way and the environment was also quite good. Hence we decided to go "Grill-Out" to have our dinner.

We reached about 8.30pm and it was full of people. There were only 3 empty tables when we reached. The environment and atmosphere there were good especially after the rain. Pork collar and pork shoulder are recommended on the website and we had never eaten KOBE beef before. We know KOBE beef is one of the most expensive and special beef meat. Please refer to this link if you would like to know more about what is KOBE beef. A 180g tenderloin KOBE beef cost us S$68 which is considered a reasonable price so we ordered a KOBE beef tenderloin, pork collar and pork shoulder kebab.

First dish served was pork shoulder kebab, followed by pork collar and KOBE beef. All the dishes were delicious and tasty. Really a must try and recommended is pork shoulder kebab and pork collar. What a pity I didn't bring my camera along. Next time I make sure I'll bring along my camera to eat and take some nice photos of the food there. 

Next to the Grill-Out there is one recommended Japanese style steamboat restaurant. It seems very good for friends or family to chill and hang out.

Grill-Out, I'll be back~!

No comments:

Post a Comment