Countdown timers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This few day was lazy to update my blog. I was busy this few day, tired and not feeling well once I step on singapore land. Most properly was the weather make me felt sick. Why not all country have 4 season? Hahaha... Think my soul still staying in Hong Kong.

Last Saturday once we arrived Changi Airport I received a SMS from my sister. They are ready to go back hometown anytime. I gave her a called to informed her we just arriving the airport and they might need to wait for a while. I brought 10 boxes of "low po beng" back but these is not enough for all my relatives and friends. We left hometown around 11pm and reached home around 1plus.

I had book my 2A test practical on 12nd Jan (Tuesday) before my Hong Kong trip. I never worried for the test. I had so many years of riding experience so I had confidence to myself. Just make sure I remember the test route. Because I retake my 3.01 lesson due to I went to wrong test route. Luckily I can remember the test route and passed my class 2A test. One year later I think I'll go for my class 2 license. Hehehe...

I'm slow in writing. So this is all for today and I'll continue tomorrow and upload photos I took in Macau. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment