Countdown timers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Madame Tussauds~!

I love Hong Kong those big big advertising.
X-box shop. Look nice right...
Like you are in Japan...

Ding Ding Che

Egg stall at the back alley. I scolded by an old folk.
Time Square






I look so gay in this photo.
Inside "ding ding che" towards our next destination "Madame Tussauds"

While we passed by Hong Kong Park.



At peak tram and bought our combo 3 in 1 ticket.
Can you see the end of queue?
Lucky we have shorter queue when we buy combo ticket.

King of property in HK - Li Ka Shing
Old time ticket counter, ticket rack and bell punch.



Feel weird while going up to Sky Terrace. Because the slope slant at least 45 degrees.

Entrance of Madame Tussauds. Bruce Lee but not look alike.
Malaysia Superstar cum 1st lady Dato - Michelle Yong
Sad~! Only have picture of Angelina Jolie.






Shit~! I'm shorter than Aaron Kwok.
Why never let her wear police uniform. LOL


Ayumi Hamasaki - Her head only half of my head.
Kelly Chan - Her lip shadow make her front teeth look black.
Aunties Killer
Gor Gor
Princess Diana



Side view look alike right?
Disciple of Pavarotti.





SPM Lee not as tall as what I thought.
Most clever person height is around this height. LOL
Astro Girl









My wife had fulfill her dream to kiss a lot of handsome guy.
Beckham is one of them.


My wife can't find where the golf ball...

Moon river....



Michael Jackson signature pose. My "bird" very pain...



Anita Mui
Joey


Night view of HK so nice.
James brought us to The Stonegrill restaurant for dinner at Harbour City.
This promotion for 2 pax cost HKD $1,499.

No comments:

Post a Comment