Countdown timers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Shop Shop Shop...

Today continue my shopping at Ap Liu Street. To buy my camera stuff. I bought a Infra red remote control for my Nikon D80 at 38HKD. Then continue to search my tripod. I found this shop are full of people. You can find most of the camera equipment there. End up I just bought my Benro A-550EX there. When I walked over to their counter for payment I saw that remote control I bought just now only at 28HKD. "-.- Really need to walk few shop to compare the price before you buy in HK. Tomorrow will fully use my new camera stuff while visit Madame Tussauds and Sky Terrace. =)

Pig blood~! Can't find in S'pore or M'sia anymore.
Traditional shop~!




You can find cheaper camera equipment,
com, hp & electronics at Ap Liu Street.
What he trying to do?

Must eat "she geng"~! Taste good...
"she guai tong"
All their snake keep inside the drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment