Countdown timers

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Power Of Make Up~!

Recently I received few e-mail talking about the power of make up. After I read these e-mail I realise no ugly woman that's only lazy woman in this world. I also forward the e-mail to my wife. At first, she thought one of them are guy. Hahaha... Below are the photos before and after.

She look so normal before make up.

OMG... After make up I think every guy would like to date with her. Especially the second photo when she untie her hair down.

Look at her face got so many pimples.

After make up, she look so hot & sexy~!

So all girls out there please remember. If you want to look pretty like them don't be lazy. Hope you all can be pretty everyday and find your Mr. right. =) For guys don't be sad or disappoint when you home see her remove her make up. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment