Countdown timers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Early Surprise From My Wife...

I'm so happy~! Because I had received an early surprise present from my wife last night. All the while, I don't like she spend money to buy me any present. But she secretly bought me a present that I really want it for a long long time. At first, when she told me she had bought a birthday present for me I asked her why she want to buy me present? I was thinking we should save money for our year end Hong Kong trip. I know she always pamper me and this is her love she want to give it to me. I'm very appreaciated. Thank you so much, lou po zai~!

OMG~! What is that? See the picture below and you'll know. =)

Yohoo... Finally I had this drawing pad. =)

I can't wait to try it but she is the one who open it to show me what it have inside. Hahaha... This "babe" is too new to me so I still can't handle it very well. Beyond I'll use it to do all my projects and create more pretty things. I love it... Thanks again, lou po zai~! I love you muack muack...

No comments:

Post a Comment